Monday, June 15, 2009

Does God answer prayers?

YOU BET HE DOES!!! Most of you know that times have been really tough for me and the fam after getting laid off in November and then Griff's birth. I have been trying to float my house payment for months now, just trying to stay one month ahead of foreclosure, which is why I have to go back to work. Today, out of the blue, I received a phone call from someone who had unexpectedly received a check from a vendor she had billed four years ago. She had been trying to collect this money for 4 years and had just gotten paid today. Instead of using that money for her past due bills, she called and said she was sending it to me!!!!! Can you believe that!!!???? Tell me God doesn't work in mysterious ways!!! Craziness.....

No comments:

Post a Comment